1. What is VIP Impossible Offer?
A. In order to participate in the Offer, the Customer is required to purchase Product(s) worth Rs5999/- or more from authorized VIP store. Eligible Customer(s) will get assured- One Return (i.e. Round Trip – To & Fro) Domestic Flight Ticket (Economy Class)- only direct flight
2. What is the offer duration?
A. 1st October - till stock lasts
3. What is the last date to register the Voucher Code?
A. Registration of voucher has to be done before 31st January, 2020.
4. What is the last date for booking the ticket?
A. The last Date for booking the flight will be 31st May 2020- (to & fro)
5. What is the last date for flying?
A. The last Date of flying has to be on or before 30th June, 2020- (to & fro)
6. Are there any blackout days?
A. There will be a few black out days. The dates are 20th December, 2019 to 5th January, 2020during which no bookings shall be made but the registration of Air Voucher can be done during this period. No bookings of Air Ticket will be allowed for this black out days.
7. How do I redeem the Voucher Code?
A. You need to visit www.viphelloholidays.com
8. What is the process to be followed?
A. Step-1: Register the voucher code to get authentication code
Step-2: Use the authentication code to proceed and choose destination and dates
Step-3: Make payment for the taxes on the link shared on mail
9. Where do I find the voucher code?
A.Scratch Strip is placed on the bottom left side of the voucher, you need to scratch to know the 12 digit Voucher Code.
10. How do I register the Voucher Code to get Authentication Code?
You need to open the micro site www.viphelloholidays.com , and submit following details to get authentication code on e-mail and SMS.
No. of productspurchased
Product serial no.
11. What is the validity of the Authentication code?
A. From the date of generation, authentication code is valid till 31st May
12. How do I proceed for choosing destination and dates using authentication code?
A. You need to click on the “Booking” tab at the Program site www.viphelloholidays.com and submit following details
Sector / City from where customer will fly
Sector / City to which customer has to fly
2 Options for “Date of Travel” to be mentioned (with a gap of atleast 10 days). The first date of choice will have to be at 30 working days from the date of submission of booking.
13. Do I need to pay any amount for the tickets?
The base fare is waived off completely for to & fro journey, you need to pay only taxes and other charges (like Development fee | passenger service fee | user development fee | Govt Service tax | Insurance etc.)
14. Do I get a choice of flight / timing?
A. There is no choice of fight /timings; you can only choose 1 destination and 2 date options. Under this promotional offer, we have limited seats per sector. Incase of non-availability of promotional fares under this offer on selected dates/destinations, RewardPort has the right to request for alternate dates/destinations
15. Can I get the tickets modified?
No modification in tickets possible after issuance, customer can reach out airlines for any help after the ticket is issued
16. Can I use multiple vouchers at once?
Only one voucher may be used per person, per household, per venue, per booking group (group is defined as more than one person accompanying the voucher holder) 2 or More Vouchers cannot be redeemed together
17. Do I get refund in case of cancellation?
VIP Industries Limited and RewardPort Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. are not responsible in the event of the flight being cancelled by the airlines/ authorities for whatsoever reason;
18. Are there any additional services / benefits along with the flight ticket?
This Voucher does not include any other facilities such as food and beverages, excess baggage.
19. Incase of any query whom do I contact?
You can contact RewardPort (TravelPort) Team
Contact no: 022 40270000